My weekend epiphany, in order of realization:
- No one takes my job as seriously as I do.
- I mentally cannot work more than 40 hours a week for someone other than myself.
- There is no financial need for me to work more than 30 hours a week.
- I need to work less for others and more for myself.
- Making images makes me happy.
What else makes me happy?
Stone Lithography! And teaching Stone Lithography!
Seeing Quasi in Portland and being in the front row!
Taking Mondays off and painting our chicken coop (next post!).